Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 00:57:31 +0200

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 02:47:00PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> I have another problem with the measurement plugin.
>
> 1- When I post a exam afterwards the exam is show as
>
> TSH(TSH) wich of course is redundant and distracting.

This display is constructed from the long name of the test
and the abbreviation of that test. However, at the moment we
don't support setting the abbreviation yet and it is set to
the same as the name :-)    That'll be better later.

I have set it to use just the name for now.

> 2- When putting test in the Measurement fields the last exam saved "carries"
> all the last information but the result, that is to say the units and normal
> values, wich is not a good idea.
>
> See screenshots:
I know. That is intentional. The rationale was (not very
likely, after all, though) that someone might be entering
several measurements of the same type in a row :-))

However, it seems far more likely that different results are
entered for one day ...

> TSH.png = after I click "Avancar" - I think it's "Next" - AND I change the
> test the last saved "normal value" remains in the window, wich means that if
> I am not carefull the test would have a WRONG NORMAL VALUE

That is indeed bad and I fixed that now.