[Gnumed-devel] Re: DocumentationPlanner

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: DocumentationPlanner
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 14:03:03 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> That would be an excellent start. Ideally you could find out
Sebastian> what the best workflow is to work material from the Wiki into
Sebastian> reST.

Well, I'll do it - it will be, at least, useful for my own needs.

As far as Wiki --> reST is concerned, I'm not sure much can be done if
Wiki is not under some (D)VCS - I'll use darcs (locally) and push
branches in bzr at LP.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6