[Gnumed-devel] Appointments currently depending on Korganizer

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Appointments currently depending on Korganizer
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:06:57 -0700

I noticed that after I launched KDE I was able to run Korganizer whose appointments could be loaded into the GNUmed Appointments plug in and provide that I input the Korganizer appointments in the form

        Firstname Lastname

they would even, once loaded into GNUmed, enable activating (e.g.) James Kirk.

I noticed also that Korganizer by default keeps an .ics file and I just wondered, since Apple's ical does the same, could its .ics file be parsed by GNUmed?

If the .ics files are sufficiently standardized, all that might be required is the ability to specify, in GNUmed > Preferences > Personal , a suitable directory with which to point GNUmed?