Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 14:46:17 -0700

On 9-Jul-09, at 2:22 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I only meant to ask any technical constraints on what is able to be sent

to gnuplot...

... limit on number of rows (measurement types)

... limit on number of columns

... all columns (in absence of a narrower selection) etc

The number of data points is virtually unlimited. Currently

we only support 2d plots with one graph, thus, all result

rows of one particular result column.

Well that is little good, is it? I mean, if you wish to trend multiple values of a patient's PT/INR or creatinine or glucose over time, you would want a single row (test_type) and multiple columns.

Is it a question of the sequence in which the x and y axes are selected?