Re: [Gnumed-devel] Waiting list improvements needed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Waiting list improvements needed
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:53:31 -0700

On 17-Jul-09, at 2:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Provided you were only hoping / nudging for me to not (personally) have

too high expectations

I appreciate that – over and above... well... the above – there can also be the human need to simply react that there is a lot going on around oneself... this includes all of the gnumed ideas, specific and (from others) very sensible and useful ideas which, at the same time as they remain exciting and encouraging, do overfill our currently-limited "production and management bandwidth" (and GNUmed is not even anyone's primary or secondary employment)...