Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.5.rc4 and GNUmed_=3E_Users=85

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.5.rc4 and GNUmed_=3E_Users=85
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:14:31 -0700

Deactivated users are now showing... I seem to have had a glitch that I cannot so far reproduce, I imagine that is a good thing!

On 23-Jul-09, at 4:58 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Users > Edit user

by default lists currently-active accounts, but deactivated users

cannot be reactivated in this widget because they cannot be brought

into focus (even via Person > Enlist).

Deactivated users can be activated by selecting them and

pressing [Activate] ?

Maybe the Edit user pane should list ALL users (including

deactivated) with the activation status as a column.

Unless I misunderstand what you mean by "deactivated" - it

does ? The activation status is right there -- gray is

deactivated, red is faulty. The rightmost column "Status"

shows that as well.