[Gnumed-devel] Bundle "test tables" in bootstrap-test_data.conf

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Bundle "test tables" in bootstrap-test_data.conf
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:39:36 -0700

I might have saved some earlier edits so cannot speak with certainty but I think in bootstrap-test_data.conf the bundles = $bundles$ expression contained only "test data"

     bundles = $bundles$
     test data
     $bundles$

making me wonder whether a bundle that exists named lower down (quoted) would be anyway ignored and can it be deleted or omitted (as part of a production bootstrap) --- or does it pertain to the creation of the tables that are to hold production lab etc results

[bundle test tables]
database alias = core
minimum postgresql version = 7.4
schema base directory = ../sql/