Re: [Gnumed-devel] Certification of Ambulatory EHRs - potential source f

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Certification of Ambulatory EHRs - potential source for functional requirements and pre-configurations
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:22:24 -0700

On 3-Aug-09, at 12:04 PM, Verbus Counts wrote:

There could be a script insert-CCHIT-test_data.sql
and remove-*.sql.

I agree also!

Will we be able to get this in the 0.5 release?

I doubt it. partly because no-one has gone to the trouble of putting together the CCIT test data in a form suited to insert into the existing GNUmed schema.

What I was thinking was that if anyone would start with a version of GNUmed into which no test data was imported, a volunteer could input the CCIT test data into their copy of GNUmed and could then backup this set of data. That CCIT data set could then be easily available for shared re-use, and when new versions of GNUmed server (database) would be released then all that would be required would be to upgrade a GNUmed database that already contains a clean set of the CCIT test data, and then re-backup from the new version of the database thereby creating an updated test set.

So all we will need is:

- some refactoring of the bootstrap scripts (which I do not see that anyone would be doing in the next few weeks while 0.5 is being prepared for release, unless there would be any volunteers) and then

- someone to input, and then contribute a backup, of a CCIT test data set (as much of the test case info as will fit into the existing GNUmed schema)