[Gnumed-devel] Windows database issue

From: Stan Tackett
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Windows database issue
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 00:51:37 -0400

To any and all who might help,

In writing a program to install all of Gnumed on a Windows box (client, database, server) I have come across a rather annoying stumbling block.

Everything installs as it should (.net framework, client, PostgreSQL, server) but I cannot seem to get the Gnumed client (the latest Windows version I have is 0.4.6) will not connect locally. The error I get is "FATAL: database 'gnumed_v10' does not exist Please retry with another profile!"

I clearly remember setting up the database with pgAdmin III prior to starting gnumed. Any ideas would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance!
Stan