Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:41:36 +0200

On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 11:20:04PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> >The main point is the last bit of functionality that was
> >scheduled for 0.5: Managing measurement types. Please do
> >test that !
>
> 1. as the left column of measurements display will often obscure the
> names of the measurement types, can the column instead display the
> Abbrev values?

It now shows

        abbreviation (long name)

such that if the abbreviation is really short (and thus
maybe too generic) it will show more of the long name :-)

> 2. I find the label "Encyclopedia" ambiguous. How about "Reference..."

Done.

> 3. Within a multiple value cell (Kirk's C-reactive protein) I would
> find it much more natural to brain-parse (trend) the multiple values
> downward.

This can have the disadvantage of the most interesting value
being obscured. If that's acceptable I can make the change
easily.

> would bring the user to the final value anyway. I notice the tooltip
> provides details on only one of the results... can it still be on
> the latest of the results?

yes

> 5. When signing off a multi-result cell, the Comment field refuses
> to allow any input.

Because it doesn't know which value to apply the comment to.

> 7. when you make that next script (to remove Kirk and his data)
> would it be in that script that you could remove the "Enterprise
> main lab" types?

No. People can remove that manually if they so desire.

> 8. in the "Editing measurement type" field,
> -- the Clear button is nonfunctional
> -- is there an inadvertent (unlabeled) extra field to the right of
> where the LOINC code can be inserted?

It will display clear text regarding the chosen LOINC.