Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.5 "The Lil' Louis" Release-write leter bug

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.5 "The Lil' Louis" Release-write leter bug
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:50:25 +0200

> Thank you so much for taking an interest in this matter. Unfortunately the
> changes you described did not change anything. When I increase the OOo
> time, shouldn't there be a longer delay before I get the error?

That's correct, there should.

> I am not seeing this

I'll have to test and check this which I can't before next week. Can
you post a log file ?

BTW, do you see an OOo server starting up ?  That should happen
regardlessof whether GNUmed can connect to it or not. If not
something outside the control of GNUmed is amiss and we'll need
the log file anyway.

Also, if you look at client/business/gmForms.py (or the log)
you'll find a line specifying the exact command that's being
run for starting the OOo server. You might want to try running
that from a shell to manually start a server and observe any
console level messages.