Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: 0.5 release schedule

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: 0.5 release schedule
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:34:52 -0700

On 15-Aug-09, at 7:27 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 02:44:01PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
I surmise Sebastian had cloned [3] from yet another page [5]. However I
have now updated both [4] and [5]

But can you then drop http://www.gnumed.de/download/ completely?

I will let Sebastian reply as he (?) controls www.gnumed.de but maybe he could be willing to drop it and point instead to the wiki page InstallerGuideHomeShort

Well, the syntax ist simple: uscan is browsing the page for a string
matching

http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/[\d\.]+/GNUmed-client\. ([\d\.]+)\.tgz

for the client (and similarly for the server and tries to detect the
highest version of this.

Alternatively if Karsten and Sebastian are happy
with my tweaks, these pages may be stable in their current format going
forward and simply being updated as appropriate.

[5] http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideHomeShort

This page contains links to the tarball and I can use it as input
for uscan.  Thanks for the update.  If you make sure that it is
always in sync with the currently released tarball this would be
of great help.

I would be happy to be the normal maintainer of this.