[Gnumed-devel] Re: Choice of programming language and project management

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Choice of programming language and project management
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:12:19 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> I don't get all the fuzz. Client and server are installed
Sebastian> only a few times in many years when in production.

It's not a big deal, but it speaks something about the project and it
management.

Sebastian> This discussion is of category 'nice to have' but does not
Sebastian> and I repeat does not bring in a single user or developer.

Well, if every suggestion is accepted with 'nice to have' only, no
wonder there are not many new devs. :-)

But I'll try my luck with OpenERP/Tryton...

All the best.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6