Re: [Gnumed-devel] my contribution - the plugins we use

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] my contribution - the plugins we use
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:34:05 +0200

Hello Jerzy,

just a few short notes on your mail - details later:

I think you've done a great job

GNUmed now provides an easier-to-use placeholder style in OOo documents

For 0.6 I am adding support for documenting procedures having taken
place on a patient (where, what, when). Initially I considered to
modify clin.operation but then I remembered that you used that table
already and decided to leave it alone to not break your code and
added a new clin.procedure table. That table is intended to hold any
technical procedure the doctors feels worth recording. It could
be enhanced by linking with a) documents, b) further details on
the procedures such as participants, lab results, materials etc if
you want to move to using that table. To ease migration the old
table is still there.