[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.5.0 and server v11.0 now available for Ub

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.5.0 and server v11.0 now available for Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:24:52 +0200

To provide existing users with upated packages I have taken the time to do it.
Good part about it. There are now up to date packages. Sad part. Most likely
Ubuntu will fall behind as I cannot promise I will have the resources to keep
up in the future. That would really be a pity.

Anyway. For now add the GNUmed PPA to your sources list and install the GNUmed
Open source electronic medical record.

More info visit the GNUmed website at wiki.gnumed.de