Re: [Gnumed-devel] Weird window management

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Weird window management
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:03:46 -0700

On 2009-09-28, at 1:19 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

Since 0.5.0 every time I open Gnumed and work on patients it goes on opening one window for every enry of the stdout/sterr .

When in debug mode, I always got one stdout/stderr per running gnumed instance.

is the above a result of now logging in with the 'debug" checkbox "checked" when you put in your userid and password or did you always run with debugging on and you are now finding there apeear more stdout/ stderr windows then you expect ?