Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed review

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed review
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:35:26 +0200

> Another  review on GNUmed has been posted at
>
> http://www.xtremeopensource.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34186:gnumed-
> a-free-project-for-paperless-general-practice&catid=98:health&Itemid=194

Review ?  This is a blatant repost of our FAQ :-))

Anyway, any such news items are good. IF the FAQ works that well it
apparently IS a press kit ;-)

> I wonder where all of a sudden the coverage comes from.

I know, I know !  They are spurred by billions of bucks being promised
to be poured into US health care going digital.

> Nevertheless equally well written as far as I can tell.

So hats off to Jim, it being the FAQ :-o