Re: Translations was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: Translations was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:27:59 +0100

Monday 26 October 2009 05:19:29 Jim Busser napisaƂ(a):

> On 2009-10-25, at 8:18 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
>
> > What is the state of the French translation ? I know we had someone
> > from
> > France looking at GNUmed and contributing a translation.

I also have a small part translated to Polish, but I've got some questions:
There are 2 places where translation is done: in the client software (this
comes from .po/.mo files) and in the backend (i18n schema). These two places
are unrelated to each other - right?
Are there any plans/proposals of consolidating the translations?
Are there any tools for copying translated items from one place to the other?

Jerzy Luszawski