Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed_ISO_13485

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed_ISO_13485
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:53:14 -0700

On 2009-10-28, at 7:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

It feels to me what I managed so far is a useful excercise...

... see http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/QualityManagementSystem#AnchorProcesses

Not bad at all, indeed. While not something I could possibly
try to adhere to today or tomorrow it is certainly useful to
have around as a starting point for efforts in that direction !

IMO we are already adhering to it as best we can... all I did is to describe how we already currently do things (just not as quickly or perfectly reliably as might be nice to manage)