[Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:31:05 +0100

Am Samstag 07 November 2009 16:05:29 schrieben Sie:

Hi all,

In the CCHIT document I found this requirement.

The system shall allow the recording of date and time of birth (hour and
minutes if known) and subsequently be able to express age in hours for the
first 4 days of life, then in days from the 5th day of life through the first
28 days, then in weeks beginning on the 29th day of life through the first
three completed months of life, and then in months beginning with the 4th
month of life through age 2 years.  Subsequent expressions of age may be
expressed by year and month (2 years 6 months) or with a decimal place for
expressing part of years (i.e. 2.5 years old) through age 18.

We are doing some of this already don't we ?

Sebastian