[Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT - sql

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT - sql
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:52:52 -0800

On 2009-11-07, at 6:51 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I recommend to produce the sql for the test patients as described in the
document and go from there.

The above might be best achieved by bootstrapping a fresh gnumed and running the remove patient script to remove individual test patients of which there are only about 15.

No-one has AFAICT diligently browsed clinical tables to determine how fully the remove script would purify *all* of the tables but I am figuring what we have now may be fully enough adequate.

The CCHIT patients and their test data and the test doctors and other personnel would need to be created / entered and at the point where the test data had been entered, the data dumped and saved. This would greatly facilitate re-testing at any point in the future.

Caveats:

1. We would need, stored with dumped data, the version of the gnumed database to which it related since any new gnumed may choke trying to directly import it... rather, anyone would bootstrap a fresh gnumed only up to the desired version of gnumed, then restore from the gnumed CCHIT test data, then upgrade

2. Lack of having implemented a non-doctor class of user (and associated permissions) may be one of the first things that would be needed for CCHIT.