[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] No module named libxslt

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] No module named libxslt
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:22:38 +0100

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:49:55AM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

> As some know, I'm running Debian Lenny and downloaded the server v12 rc1 and
> upgraded my local test database (as root) from v11 to v12 per
>    http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ServerUpgrade
>

> and downloaded and tried running the 0.6.rc1 client from
> my /tmp/ directory but got "no module named libxsit" ... I

        apt-get install python-libxml2 python-libxslt1

I have updated check-prerequisites.

In fact, we probably will not need those modules after all
as they are only used by Jerzy's forms and partially by
Sebastian's Cardiac Devices plugin neither of which is
likely to make it into 0.6. Thus I disabled importing
libxml2 and libxslt alltogether for now.

> don't know whether it is anything to do with running lenny
> (stable) with certain parts (Gnumed-client and gnumed-common
> and python-support) from testing but funnily enough using
> apt-cache did locate that I have a package libxsit1

Is it installed ?