[Gnumed-devel] gnumed OpenOffice

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed OpenOffice
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:33:23 +0100

Hi all,

Please forgive my ignorance on the following matter. From what I remember
there a a few options to use OpenOffice together with python/GNUmed.

Correct me if anything below is wrong.

One way is to import pyuno which can give trouble on MS Windows.
The other option seems to be to use the python that is embedded into OOo.

Does this
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Using_Python_on_Windows

relate to any of the above ?

If anyone could tell me what the problem is ?  We have printing via OpenOffice
implemented already (two solutions I guess) and now karsten is thinking about
using Latex for printing some other stuff.

Sebastian