[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: 0.6.rc3 trying to print meds fr

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: 0.6.rc3 trying to print meds from VM
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:50:01 -0800

It will help me to know if my problem may simply "go away" with a newer Debian...

Can anyone (more than Karsten and Sebastian) also *not* using Debian "Lenny" --- at their first opportunity after rc4 is available (or anytime now, from cvs) --- upgrade your database to the newest "test" v12, and try printing Kirk's medications and report back if it works ok for them?

Prerequisites:

1) If attempting this from cvs, upgrading the database will depend on first repointing the symlink Gnumed within .../gnumed/gnumed/ (same level as client directory) to point to pycommon in .../gnumed/gnumed/client.

2) either way, gm-print_doc (from within .../external-tools) needs to be accessible within your PATH, whether you would copy it to usr/bin or somewhere else as would reside or be made to reside in your PATH

thanks!

Begin forwarded message: