[Gnumed-devel] Re: How GNUmed handles form templates

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: How GNUmed handles form templates
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 01:05:41 -0800

I may as well copy into this thread your helpful answers to questions that arose with the "print meds" debugging.

Below, you answered a question with

That's more like long name and short name.

Can you make clearer how and when a user would see any difference?

Maybe I can work some of this thread into
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/Forms
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/DbFormsStorage

Begin forwarded message: