[Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:38:17 +0100

Hello all !

The generic approach the creating the medication list
printout incidentally brought about the ability to access
LaTeX to write any kind of letter (with content for which
there already exists a placeholder).

Therefore I put out the challenge to design a LaTeX template
for writing a sort-of-referral letter. Think of it as: this
is what I would like to hand to my patient when going to see
another doctor / going abroad.

One thing is that you'll have to work within the constraints
of the currently available placeholders. Requests for more
placeholders will naturally arise from there which is
another reason for this challenge.

LyX documents are fine, too.

The winner receives an honorary mention on the GNUmed
website as well as forever being engraved into the template
(if so desired).

Enjoy,