Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:03:42 -0800

On 2010-01-22, at 1:09 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> \begin{joke}
>> Please send the tex template onlist, afterall I don't trust these German
>> coders/doctors ;))) \\
>> \end{joke}

\resume{joke}

As my wife reminded me, Australia (where GNUmed began) started out as a prison
/ penal colony, cautioning me I should beware the possibility of project coding
by prison inmates during "internet access time" and "propagation through German
confederates".

Good thing the code is reviewable!

\pause{joke}