Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS howto

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS howto
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:04:58 -0800

On 2010-01-22, at 6:01 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

Ok I want to try again the CVS so I can start thinking on enhancements again.

wow!

The problem is I can't find where in the Wiki is the direct link to this information (CVS)

it's always easily accessible from the left nav bar "Downloads" link but on the resulting page
you must look below the icons of the various releases, to the section "Development version" where you will find the command...

Can anyone give me the command line so I can Download CVS and the update line ( "cvs update" I guess, right?)

though I do not yet know more about cvs than the following, it has worked many times. You will maybe need more if you get to the point of producing any changes you want to contribute back...
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnumed co gnumed