Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:35:57 +0100

> Thanks for your time and effort, by this way you have mentioned we think
> this will caused lots of data redundancy

Why do you think that ?

What are you referring to by "this" ?

> and would effect on performance of database if we want to check the
> constrains, is it true or not?

Which constraints are you concerned about ?

Did you measure any performance difference ?

Your discussion is welcome but you need to be more specific.

Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02