Re: [Gnumed-devel] BUG REPORT...

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] BUG REPORT...
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:45:27 -0200

Ok first of all, after a system update the bug seems to have gone away, but now I found something else (he he he, the brazilian pain in the a**).

When I fire up the Letter I can open the .ott file nicely and it gets saved to the patient's chart and it asks nicely to wich o open episodes to save to, BUT the placeholders do not get substituted...

It's probably my fault, but here goes the ott and the resulting odt

Rogerio

PS: the resulting odt that gets stored in the DB does not have the same size of paper and does not maintain the same headers / footers as the ott ... can something be done about this?