Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:14:21 -0800

On 2010-01-28, at 5:57 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Unless at least the VCS -> Launchpad path is auto-syncable
> it'll be quite some work (because the translation target
> shifts over time).

Pending such a state, I suggested in the wiki that if any person (including
new) should start working on a translation, it would be a help for this to be
known.

In reality I think anyone who would aim to do so from a copy of CVS would
probably be in contact  with the list. Therefore if anyone *were* to make
changes in the CVS it may be enough to visually inspect the Launchpad
translation summary before manually merging, to avoid losing new contributions
(if even there were any).

-- Jim