[Gnumed-devel] Translation help

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Translation help
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:28:52 -0200

Ok so I am actively translating in Launchpad

I wonder if anyone would mind to give me a real life example of RFE and AOE

as I see it:

# patient comes in, tells the secretary he has an appointment with Dr. Spok for his back pain (RFE = back pain appointment)

- Dr Spok starts a new episode: Back Pain / wich starts a new encounter

# Dr. Spok goes and does a Vulcanian-Karate-Chop (TM) on his spine and sends him home pain free and with orientation to come back next week (AOE = return in 7d for reavaluation of back pain)

?????

Is this it?

Rogerio