Re: Upgrade inbox messages (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] No tabs at the bottom

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Upgrade inbox messages (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] No tabs at the bottom)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:55:00 -0800

On 2010-01-29, at 12:39 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> We could easily create this message but when would we
> display it ?
>
> Do you intend to have it shown regardless ?

Would such a message not simply (in the same way as "beware Jeckyll" or "Kirk
off to Galactica") show up in the inbox until such time as a user deleted it?

If such inbox messages as currently individual to a particular user (i.e.
any-doc Leonard McCoy) then I suggest the attachment be to this user because
the typical use case intended to be helped is the person who would download and
install GNUmed for evaluation purposes.

If ever they would add another user, the first person could easily explain what
is needed to be done and so the second user would not need to be presented the