Re: [Gnumed-devel] typo in source

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] typo in source
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:55:29 +0100

> >> Do you want me to find out where in
> >> the
> >> source it is ?
> >
> > Yes please.
>
> Multiple space insertions required below (e.g. "documentsfor" incidental
> to 'findthat")
>
> MacBook:~ djb$ cd /Users/djb/gnumed
> MacBook:gnumed djb$ grep -e "findthat" -n -r .
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/it.po:4516:msgid "Supposedly there are
> unreviewed documentsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient in
> the GNUmed database."
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/pt_BR.po:7613:msgid "Supposedly there
> are unreviewed documentsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient
> in the GNUmed database."
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/pt_BR.po:7616:msgid "Supposedly there
> are unreviewed resultsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient in
> the GNUmed database."
> MacBook:gnumed djb$

Ah, ok, nice. I was intending to use this as an aha-effect learning
exercise: The *Python* source is the definitive string source.

If you check the *source* you'll not find the above string(s) anymore.
They've long been fixed after a) I noticed it, b) someone else I don't
remember reported it, c) still someone else (our Dutch translator) again
reported it on Launchpad.

However, as you nicely proved, it still seems to lurk in some generated
files. Did you grep CVS head or a particular -patches tree or a tarball
(and if so which ?).

NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02