Re: [Gnumed-devel] OpenSource drug database

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OpenSource drug database
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:06:17 -0800

On 2010-02-12, at 3:37 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Hi all,
> a) does anyone know the current status of the drugref code ?
> b) is there an interface which GNUmed can use to talk to drugref ?
> c) is Oscar's version of GNUmed available for use with GNUmed, what does it
> involve ?

While the online archive of oscar-devel contains related postings

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=oscarmcmaster-devel

I cannot get its site search to come up with a single match, however as a
subscriber I do have my own copies from which ~ 210 postings pertain to drugref
and I can supply these as a ~ 6Mb mbox... shall I do so?

I can post (and provide a link) to a free file-sending service. Just advise.