[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Re: French drug database in GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Re: French drug database in GNUmed
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:10:39 +0100

Betreff: Re: French drug database in GNUmed
Datum: Montag 15 Februar 2010, 09:07:15
Von: Eric MAEKER <address@hidden>
An:  Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>
Kopie:  address@hidden

Hi Sebastian,

So in order to help you. I'm please to accept any kind of
collaboration between our two project. And I thank you for having
proposed.

For now I can :
1) help you to connect gnumed to FreeDiams (exchange file, command
line, XML coded). FreeDiams is already connected to MedinTux
software ; it is i18n (en/fr/de - es in progress). And works really
fine with it. google-translate this page :
http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/di-manual/ligne_commandes.html

2) give you two free drugs database :
   2.1) French : http://afssaps-
prd.afssaps.fr/php/ecodex/telecharger/telecharger.php
  (16 000 drugs)
   2.2) USA : http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ucm079750.htm
   2.3) All these databases are developed by government agencies. They
are reliable and regularly updated.

Actually FreeDiams uses SQLite for the drugs database access, dosage
saving, templates saving, but I can work on a postgre translation...
FreeDiams is developped with Qt4.6.1/C++ and works nativelly with Win,
Mac, Linux, FreeBSD.

FreeDiams is a part of the FreeMedForms project which is a free, open
source, BSD licenced medical record manager. The project is 1.5 year
old, FreeDiams 1.1 year old.

Web site: www.freemedforms.com

Eric