[Gnumed-devel] Re: Fields in the FD (Qt) GUI -- eureka!

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Fields in the FD (Qt) GUI -- eureka!
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:07:25 -0800

On 2010-02-27, at 7:38 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

> The point of the above is that I am totally unable to create a second one.
> When I double click a drug, I am shown only a single, without-label (without
> Protocol name) item in the dosages list, which is auto-selected. I cannot
> "deselect" it and so seemingly I cannot create a second Standard/Protocol.
> Even when I change a dose or a name and click Save, it over-writes the
> previous value and won't create a new one.
>
> It seems to me a bug but maybe the "problem source" is not at this level but
> upstream and related to my not so far populating the INN tables?

Actually this seems not at all related to any Canadian problem since my
difficulty above was on the *French* database which *had* already the IAM
tables populated.

I can try a fresh download of FreeDIams later today or tomorrow, if it is
possible I corrupted something with sqlite experimentation.

-- Jim