[Gnumed-devel] pregnancy and ace-inhibitor

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] pregnancy and ace-inhibitor
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:41:26 +0100

Hi all,

Does GNUmed have a mean to display an ongoing pregnancy yet ?
I propose a feature to track that information. Furthermore I have recently
read an article that ACE-inhibitor and AT1-receptorblocker cause fethopathy.

This is not a new finding but little know leading to 64 published cases which
could have been avoided.

Is it possible for 0.7 to have feature which will warn about the medication
during pregnancy ? If not what do we need to make this happen.

I know that this is just one of many examples but I have a personal interest
in this so let me know what can be done.

Sebastian