Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: French drug database in GNUmed

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: French drug database in GNUmed
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:52:21 -0300

No... transgender DNA male *could* be male ... no problem for me

Rogerio

2010/2/28 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 07:58:40AM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

>       gender
>
> FD will apparently accept  'H' hermaphroditism although does this mean
> - true hermaphrodite (rare to non-existent) or does it mean
> - has ovary plus male genitalia or
> - has testes plus female genitalia

FreeDiams ATM does not care. This simply came about by me
asking how Eric wanted me to map GNUmed genders.
Hermaphrodite is to mean "both sexes at the same time".

We are mapping transgender male phenotype to male and
transgender female phenotype to female. Perhaps we should be
mapping both to hermaphrodite ?

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346