Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:16:54 +0100

Am Freitag 12 März 2010 22:29:21 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
Hi all,

I forgot to mention that code could be lifted from gnumed.py in a way that
even the webapp make 100% identical use of gmLog, gmCfg and possibly gmI18N.

That gives you a log of what is going on in the GNUmed log style. You can even
turn on the --debug option. It will happily be read and use the original
GNUmed config files and as we are used to from the wxpython interface it can
return localized strings from the database.

If anyone is interested in getting the webinterface off the ground let us know
so the GNUmed team can support the coding effort.

Be creative. Think of possibilities that are not possible with the wxpython
interface. What about webbased patient scheduling ? What about webbased
'always current' medication lists for your patients ? What about feedback from
your patient on the latest blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings ?

Best regards,
Sebastian