[Gnumed-devel] Patch: gnumed.py - enable webinterface

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Patch: gnumed.py - enable webinterface
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:23:26 +0100

Hi all,

I have cleaned up a little more so the prototype can serve as a starting
point.

A small patch to gnumed.py is needed to either call the wxpython interface or
the webinterface.

all other code has been moved to gmGuiWeb.py (attached)

If I may I would like to propose a change for the private function
__get_backend_profiles() in gmAuthWidgets. In order to avoid code duplication
can this function be made accessible from e.g. gmGuiWeb.py

To try the cleaned up version replace gnumed.py in the current 0.7 release
candidate with the one attached.

Put gmGuiWeb.py in wxpython directory.

call gnumed.py with --gui=web. You can adapt gm-from-vcs.sh

Best regards,
Sebastian