[Gnumed-devel] visual progress notes

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] visual progress notes
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:46:49 +0100

Hi all,

I seem to not comprehend how this works. I observer that there is a button
templates and a button file.

Pressing the button template did not invoke any action. Only after I started
typing in the phrasewheel above did it invoke a dialog which opened the image
I had chosen. In the dialog I type gwenview for the program which did open the
image in gwenview. Upon closing nothing changed in the user interface.

Chosing a file via the file dialog did bring up the file and display it to the
left once I had closed gwenview.

I have been told before that the visual progress note is not directly
connected to the progress note to the left.

Would it make sense to integrate the whole visual progress note panel as a tab
in the notebook to the left ?

Best regards,
Sebastian