[Gnumed-devel] GNumed 0.7 release preparations

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNumed 0.7 release preparations
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:18:33 +0200

Hi all,

Please help with making this release the best so far.
For this to happen please read the documentation that is specific for your
distribution and improve it.

The docs for Ubuntu are in pretty good shape I think. Fedora lacks behind.
Mandriva could be updated with the information posted on the Mailing list,
especially the server section for Mandriva.

Debian:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/DebianGuideShort

Ubuntu:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/UbuntuGuideShort

openSUSE:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ServerInstall#open_SuSE_rpm_packages

Fedora:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/FedoraGuideShort

Mandriva:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/MandrivaGuideShort

PCLinuxOS
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/PCLinuxOSGuideShort

Windows:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideWin
- change ahead, no more dependencies

MacOSX:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideMac
- any chance to have packages for that ? Pyinstaller I use for Windows or
py2dmg should be able to produce binaries that need no system wide
installation of python and the like.

PortableApps:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuidePortable
- needs cleanup. there will be a portable client but no server. If anyone
wants to work on the portable server I have some great code on disk that needs
polishing.

Live-CD:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GnumedLiveCD

If you care about GNUmed on your favorite platform spend a minute an get the
documentation for fellow users in best shape possible. If you have any
question don't hesitate to contact the mailing list or myself.

Regards,
S. Hilbert, MD
GNUmed team