Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Jerzy's contributions

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Jerzy's contributions
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:33:08 +0200

Am Mittwoch 03 Februar 2010 22:37:46 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:

Hi,

> >, so I hope to test it, and merge into  most current trunk.

It's me bugging again :-)

Any progress or showstoppers worth reporting ? Meanwhile we have switched to
git which could aid in merging your features.

I would really love to see your code being fed back into the GNUmed project
because that would demonstrate GNUmed's flexibility.

If you encounter any problems please share those so we can sort them out.

If it works out you could benefit from bug fixes in the master branch
directly.

Sebastian