Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: vaccinations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: vaccinations
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:23:01 +0200

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 08:05:09AM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> Can we manage some way to import, or make a checklist of vaccinations so it
> would be easier to be country specific?
>
> this would be usefull as in Brasil where the goverment is slowly adopting
> new vaccines as the time passes.
>
> And what about vaccination schedules?

The aim for vaccination support in 0.8 is the *state* of
immunization in the patient. I don't yet aim for *compliance*
of immunization state with schedules or other constraints.

Currently I am teaching GNUmed to know all currently
vaccinable illnesses. This won't get in the way of entering
vaccinations at all, GUI wise.

Schedules are a different matter. Those will, eventually,
surely need to be per-country.