Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4.0 (0.3.9)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4.0 (0.3.9)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:55:04 +0200

Some more info:

>> 1) FreeDiams does not seem to read the date of birth

I *can* see the proper date of birth under

        About / About / Application / command line

but the GUI itself does not display it properly under the
patient name.

>> 2) FreeDiams does not seem to honor the "select-only" flag

Ok, I *can* see the flag having been set under

        About / About / Application / command line

This:

>> Just check that the About/Debugging informations/Messages shows -->
>> Maindow/Entering selection mode

also seems correct.

However, under Prescription / Edition modes / it still
displays "Full Prescriber" rather than "selection only".

I was assuming that if selection-only is active I would be
receiving an XML-out file rather than a HTML-prescription.
That assumption was wrong, I guess :-)

Your suggested solution to be able to define in the XML-in
file the name of the XML-out as well as the type of data in
XML-out is much superior !

Another (probably minor) problem:

4) My XML-in file *does* give "blockpatientdatas" but under

        About / About / Application / command line

it says that this was not defined.

Thanks,