[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations on transifex

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations on transifex
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:33:06 +0200

Hi all,

I have registered GNUmed with transifex. Transifex is similar to the
translation feature of launchpad. It allow you to translate online just like
in launchpad. This is for people who are on transifex already or who don't
want to translate in launchpad.

For now I have not enabled the direct feedback of translations into the git
tree. This is possible but not activated.

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gnumed/c/trunk/l/locale/

Happy translating,
Sebastian