Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.7.1 - rpm packages released

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.7.1 - rpm packages released
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 10:14:09 +0200

Hi all,

This
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GNUmedNSIS

can serve as a starting point. However it was written for Windows XP

I can provide a zip/tarball of my directory called workplace. This contains
everything needed to build packages.

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GNUmedNSIS
is outdated in the sense that I have made packages and hopefully packaging
even more trivial.

Let me know if anyone want to have a go at it so I can update the instructions
(no more eclipse) and provide a tarball.

Sebastian