[Gnumed-devel] Re: Billing / Invoicing applications for GNUmed

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Billing / Invoicing applications for GNUmed
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:56:21 +0200

Hi,

what about

   freeb (hmmm freeb.org seems to be down.  web archive has content
     http://web.archive.org/web/20080725082110/http://www.freeb.org/

   remitt
     http://remitt.org/download/

both are initiated by FreeMed project (http://freemedsoftware.org/)
I started some packaging some years ago but this effort was stalled
because of some not packaged preconditions (at the time of trying)
and less interest of the authors (than there is from GNUmed).

It might be worth looking at these projects anyway and perhaps some
comunication with FreeMed does not harm.

Kind regards

      Andreas.