[Gnumed-devel] Re: french translation

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: french translation
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:05:05 -0300

Allergy Manager is the widget in witch GNUmed relies to manage Allergies in a patient´s chart.

Allergy state is a response to the question: "Do you have allergies?"

1) Yes (then it will open a dialog to specify witch)

2) No, not that I know of.

3) I prefer not to say (the patient refuses the information ... for whatever reason)

Rogerio